Tuesday 12 July 2011

Time flies..

Where has the time gone since I last posted. It's going so quickly. Haven't been up to much. Nellie has been keeping me busy. She goes back tomorrow and I am really going to miss her. I have another video of her having a funny 5 minutes in the garden which I will post later.

Yesterday my friend asked me if I had a baby boy card in my stash. The answer was no! So I have made a quickie today. The paper and card are from my stash. The decoupage image I have had for years and it has been made up for years too. I just added some gems and a bow. The sentiment, which you can't really see is a Paula Pascale one. It reads 'a sweet baby had arrived'


Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely baby card love the image and backgound papers :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete