Friday 22 July 2011

Lazy day

Hubby surprised me this morning by telling me that he had the day off. I had to go into town to the bank so he came with me and we had a nice couple of hours shopping, getting some stuff for the new bathroom and for the garden.

This afternoon I had a bit of ironing to do and unpack my food shopping when it arrived! Some of it was missing though, my fault not Tescos! I have a tendency to click on items but forget to add to basket...opps! Still after it had been put away I sat down and chilled. Should have really been finishing a card for an order but hey ho!!!!

Right lets get to the cards I made at the workshop last weekend at the Summer Crafting Show. This card was the first of the day and my least favourite. We received all the bits that we needed for the card in our goody bags. The backing paper is from the big pad that we were given. The birdcage image is on acetate and dangles if you know what I mean. I'm not into the birdcages but I enjoyed doing the decoration on the side.

Thanks for reading


1 comment: