Sunday 3 July 2011

Not been blogging..

Can't believe it is over a week since I last blogged and more to the point no cards have been made, well not at home!!! I will be catching you up on all that has been happening over the last week, my weekend away, dog sitting and Race for Life!

I'm gonna start with what I have been up to today. I have just completed the Race for Life at Stanmer Park in Brighton. This is the 3rd year that I have done it, like most people I have lost people from this horrible disease and this is my way of doing something. I run (or walk as I don';t do running) for my Mum & Dad who both died from lung cancer and my husband's Granddad who I loved very dearly, who dies of leukaemia. This year I was also doing it for the husband of a good friend of mine. Luckily he is surviving it at the moment and will continue to do so. So Paul - this one was for you.

Here is my friend Cyd and I before the race.

It was a hot day but we finished it. We took a bit longer than last year but this was due to the volume of people doing the Race.
Thank you to everyone that has sponsored me or has given money to any Cancer research charity in the past.

Thanks for reading

1 comment: