Wednesday 13 July 2011

Another day goes by...

and another weigh in last night. I lost 1.5lbs which I am really pleased about. Just got to keep it up. Need more walking...

Made another card to show you. This one is for my brother in law. It is the first of many male cards I have to make for July and August. The image is decoupage and I think it comes fro La Pashe. The backing paper comes from 'Men rule the World' paper pack. card and gems are from stash. Greeting from Craftwork Cards. I have done faux stitching round the backing card using a fine nib pen.

As you are aware I am having treatment on my tooth, well root canal treatment. 'Ouch!!' Well I've had one appointment and need at least another 2. Well yesterday it decided to play up. Not been too bad today but am away for the weekend so I'm hoping ot will be ok. Next appointment is Wednesday. I will be taking plenty of painkillers with me..

Thanks for reading


1 comment: