Saturday 28 June 2008

I've been tagged!

Well I have been tagged by my mate Pam you can go over to her blog to find out the rules at http://peejays-ramblings.blogspot.com/ . Well here goes: -

Ten years ago -

Let's see if I can remember - 1998 - Working where I am now although in a different job, went on holiday to Lanzarote for the first time with my boys who were aged 13 and 10. Living in the same house as I am now. Also we still had my baby, Charlie, my dog.

5 Things to do today -

1) Have a massage
2)Have my hair done
3) Do the ironing
4) Write on my blog
5) Eat my chinese!

Snacks I Enjoy -
My favourite snacks are crisps, biscuits with my cuppa tea (preferably digestives) and cashew nuts.

Things I would do if I was a Millionaire:-
I would make sure that my kids had a house. I would pay off my sisters mortgages. I would buy a house in Florida and then go on a world cruise.

Place I have lived:-
I have lived in Sussex all my life. I was born in East Sussex and the for the last 16 years I have lived in West Sussex. Not very adventurous but I am hoping to move to Devon in a few years.

All done

No comments:

Post a Comment