Sunday 19 February 2017

Party Party Party

I have had a real busy weekend partying with family :-). On Friday hubby and I ventured up to Bedford for my niece's 40th birthday party. The journey up there was horrendous, what should have taken 2 hours took 4 due to the lovely M25. However it was well worth the time as I had a great time with my family whom I don't get to see often. Here are a few pictures of the night.

My sister and brother in law (not the birthday girl's mum!)

Me and hubby (my wig fell off!!!) 

My niece and I (not the birthday girl!!) 

Sister and brother in law 

The birthday girl! 

We came home from Bedford on Saturday. A much better journey home, only taking 2 hours.
Today - Sunday- is my youngest grandsons' 1st birthday - how did that happen??. My son and daughter in law gave him a small party and here are some pictures from today.

 Leon and Ollie

Ollie opening his birthday pressie 

Having a drink after party food 

My gorgeous grandsons 

Cake time 

mmmmm cake! 

Time for a change. 

Now I need to have a rest :-) 

Thanks for reading

Cally

No comments:

Post a Comment