Wednesday 22 February 2017

Greta's Playday

Last Thursday a group myself and 3 other crafty friends descended on Greta for a crafty play day. We have 2 or 3 of these days every year (wish we had more!!) and normally not much crafting is done as we are normally just chatting. However this time I managed to finish 5 cards!!! One was my grandsons' card which I have already shown you. The others are shown below. 

This is a Hunkydory pin wheel card. Effective and quite easy to make.

The following cards are ones that I had from a craft workshop day that Clair held for her birthday about 2.5 years ago.I didn't quite manage to finish them on the day so I prepped all the pieces to finish at home but as normal I never got round to them until now or last week. I am not sure if they have been finished as Clair intended them to be but they are finished. I still have 3 more to finish so watch this space!






Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment