Saturday 18 February 2017

Challenge Card

I have just come back from a quick stop over in Bedford to celebrate one of my niece's 40th birthday. The journey there yesterday afternoon was a nightmare due to having to travel on the M25 - took 4 hours to get to Bedford instead of the 2 hours satnav said. However it was well worth it and we had a great time catching up with family.

Talking of family it is Ollie's birthday (my youngest grandson!) tomorrow. 1 already!! How did that happen?? The card that I am showing you is the one  have made for him.

I have followed this months sketch challenge over on Clair & Sharni Get Crafty . I do love a sketch :-) 

Here is the sketch
No automatic alt text available.

Here is my card


7x7card blank
backing card from stash
backing paper from a papermania paper pad
MFT Adorable elephants
Little B square dies
Computer generated greeting

Thanks for reading
Cally


No comments:

Post a Comment