Wednesday 7 September 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge

Looked after my grandsons today (well Ollie from 9am and Leon from school). It has been very hot today so we didn't go out as Ollie wasn't very well. Feeling knackered but lovely to have the baby. 


The card I have to show you today is for my niece. The image, I have had for sometime, not sure where from, coloured using promarkers. 7x7 card blank, backing paper is from papermania Capsule Perisienne Blue, flowers cut with Stampin Up petit petals punch. Greeting, pearls and backing card all from my statsh. 

I have followed the sketch over on Tuesday Morning Sketches here and am entering it into their challenge this week. 

Sketch





Thank you for reading


2 comments:

  1. What an absolute pumpkin that grandson of yours! Your card is sweet, too! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! Pretty papers and sweet image!
    Your grandson is just adorable!!!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete