Sunday 7 August 2011

Leon came to visit today

Well it's Sunday evening again and you wonder where the weekend has gone again! Didn't do much yesterday, just sorted some stuff out and updated my web site.

Today I looked after Leon, my grandson for a couple of hours giving my son and his girlfriend a bit of a rest. He is really growing now..he's nearly 3 months old now and really alert. He does give you lovely smiles although he wouldn't for the camera today.

Here's a couple of pics of him though. he had just done an enormous burp seconds before this pic was taken.

I then changed his nappy and he decided to christen the floor and himself whilst nappiless! He had to have a complete change of clothes.

And here he is fast asleep afterwards.

Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment