Friday 24 July 2009

Stampin Up Challenge part 2

Here is the 2nd part of the challenge, to make a gift bag and matching card. Toni sent us the template and the papers from Stampin up and then we had to use our imagination to create a bag & matching card.
I printed the template onto my paper - that way I only needed to cut it once. Copied that idea from Pam. However I made sure I didn't have anything else queued on the printer.... lol :-).
The flowers used were from my stash. Not sure where I bought them from. The middles were from a pack I got from Mulberry.
Ribbon was used to make the handles for the bag and I finished the card and the bag off with sticky gems.
I really enjoyed doing the bag and I am sure that I will be making some more in the future.
Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment