Friday 3 July 2009

Crafters Weekend Away

On the weekend of June 12th my mate Pam and a few others arranged a weekend away at a lovely place up near Leicester. It was a weekend of chilaxing, crafting, eating and gossiping. You can see where we stayed and what we got up to on Jak's blog here and here.

It was a beautiful place and we all had fun. This was the first time I had been on something like this and thoroughly enjoyed it. I even managed to make a couple of things over the weekend in between the eating, chatting and of course my hot stines massage and indian head massage.

I made a card using my sizzix teddy die. This was for a card challenge on the Imag-e-nation forum. It was a very simple card and I could have done alot more to it.


I also made an Owl which Toni had made using punches. I along with nearky everyone else fell in love with him, He is my take on him.


We also learnt how to make a beaded flower by Deb's. I thought it would be really fiddly but I really enjoyed it and will be making some more.

Here are another couple of other things that I made too. The Mickey topper was decoupage and then using some nesties. First time using them too. I have fallen in love with them as everyone else has.

The circle frame was made by using corner adourners. This was shown curtesy of Pippa. Very easy and very effective.

A very enjoyable weekend and can't wait til the next one!



Thanks for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment