Monday 2 July 2018

Photo Transferring

This is one of the projects that i completed up at Appleby Magna on my crafty week away. It was one of Deb's projects.

Prior to the week away she asked us to send her a picture, so of course I sent a picture of my boys. She then had them printed onto transfer paper. We then transferred the picture onto a wooden heart by covering in in Modge Podge Transfer solution, leave it for 24 hours to dry and then gently rub the heart with water to remove the paper and hopefully the picture will be on the heart. You can let decorate the rest of the heart how you want to. I used a couple of stamps, some distress inks and some gems. 

Loved the way it has turned out and it now has pride of place n my craft room. :-) 


Thank you for reading 

Cally

No comments:

Post a Comment