Sunday 3 June 2018

My New Craft Room

Not to bore you but I am so excited!! Those of you that read my blog know that for the past umpteen months I have been sorting my craft room and getting it redecorated. Well I am pleased to say that it is now completed. Whoo Hoo!! So now I am going to bore you with the step by step progress. :-) 

Here are pictures of how it looked. 




All cleared and ready for painting.


 All decorated and waiting for the new furniture.




We went to Ikea to get all my furniture and here it all is ready to be put together.


Here it is all completed and all my stuff put away.
(This is a piece of art that I did at the crafting retreat in Aberdeen, more details and pictures from the weekend coming soon!)


These are my old units I have reused. 


My new desk and chair.


Still need to sort out my stamps here


My Ikea units (love love love them) 



Trouble is I don't want to use it and mess it up :-) but I need to get in thee and start creating!! 

Thanks for reading

Cally

No comments:

Post a Comment