Thursday 2 March 2017

Not a card....

Have been trying to get ahead of myself and get all the cards ready for this month. Luckily what with the workshop cards I have I don't need to make any this month apart from a couple of anniversary cards :-) 

At the moment I have lots of ideas going through my head and I really need to get my butt into gear and get them made into the flesh. One of the things is to set up an Etsy shop to sell all these ideas once I have done them. I have got one up and running. Not much on there at the moment just a few bits I want to sell as also having a crafty clear out, but hopefully as I make things I think are ok to sell then I will add them and hopefully make a little bot of money. The link is here if you fancy a little look.

Not a card but I do have one of those ideas to show you. A framed flower for my mother in law for Mother's Day. The image is a Woodware stamp as is the saying and I have used card candy to decorate it, coloured the leaves with promarkers and added a bow. It has been put in a 6x6 box frame.
Hopefully she will like it!






Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment