Tuesday 4 October 2016

I'm 50!!!

This weekend I turned 50!!! Saturday my husband and my best friend planned an evening out withoiit telling me. I knew we were going out but not where! We ended up at Smith & Westerns at Tilgate Park. The food was lovely but all of us couldn't eat it all. The portions were huge. Would say that if you ever go there DO NOT HAVE A STARTER!!

Of course I had their birthday dessert bowl which was huge but very nice, big enough for us all to share although most of it was eaten by mt son and his girlfriend!! :-) 

On the Sunday, which was actually my birthday, My friend gave me a surprise tea party complete with cake!! :-) I was very spoilt over the weekend and ate far too much but I had a lovely time. 


All of us at the table - my friend just got me in!!


Me making sure I was in the picture this time!!


My Birthday dessert


My son and his girlfriend demolishing it!!


My beautiful flowers


All my cards.


Thank you for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment