Wednesday 23 September 2015

Autumn has arrived

Well supposed to be the first day of Autumn today, what happened to Summer???? It was quite chilly today even though the sun was out still better than the rain.

Today was the first Wednesday in 3 and a half years (apart from when I have been away) that I have not had my grandson for the whole day or half. Now he is at school full time I have my Wednesday's free, although I did go to pick him up today and he came home to spend a few hours with us before we took him home. We are taking him away to the Isle of Wight at the weekend as a treat for him and us!! 

I do have a card to show you today. It is one using the big word stamps from Woodware. I just love these stamps.They make some great simple cards.I only have 1 but nope to get hold of some more. 

The card is an A5 card, the backing card is from my stash. The backing paper is from a 12in x 12in Wellington Pad. I stamped the word out onto the card and then stamped again on patterned paper and paper pierced it. Cut the card candy out of matching card and added a Craftwork Card greeting. 


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment