Thursday 2 July 2015

Busy Couple of Weeks

Well what a busy few weeks I have had since I last blogged and I will 'bore' you with it all over the next few blogs :-)  I have a holiday, Race for Life and another holiday to tell you about!

Firstly my holiday to Tenerife. It was a last minute booking for my friend and I. We stayed at a hotel on Golf de Sur which we had stayed and a week of pure chilling - 

The weather!


My friend and I 


Me on our balcony.



I do have some cards to show you as well. Here is a card I made for my great nephew whose birthday was yesterday. Not sure where I got the image from as it was in my download file but t was ready coloured. I moved ot into CAP and added the wording. Printed the sheet out and then added to backing card and added ribbon to the corners. I then stuck googly eyes for added character. 


Thanks for reading 


No comments:

Post a Comment