Monday 6 July 2015

Annual Crafty Week Away

For those that have read my blog over the years will know that for the past 7 years I have been going away with good friends for a girly crafty week away. it's a week of chilling and relaxation, alot of chat & laughing and maybe even a bit of crafting. Well this year I did a lot of crafting as did everyone else. I had the plan that I would make some Christmas cards whilst away and that is what I did - approx 50 of them :-). So over the next few posts I will be dropping them into my posts along with other stuff.

The first lost are from a papercrafting set I got from Crafters Companion - The Snowman - Snowdog. The set came with toppers, backing card and greetings. All I added was a few gems and mirri card. 





Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment