Friday 10 April 2015

Not blogged in Ages

Can't believe how long it has been since I blogged last. I have finally finished - well almost - my craft room clearance and tidy up. I will finally be able to do a bit more crafting soon. Am really missing it. Not sure whether I said or not but my son moved out just before Christmas so I had to clear his room, which is also done now. Next job in there is to re decorate. 

I have been in a bit of a de clutter - next room was the spare room. This had become a bit of dumping ground but a couple of hours, a trip to the charity shop, the tip and doing a car boot sale, I now have my spare room back looking like a bedroom :-)

To relax  the evenings I have been knitting and here is my latest make, a jumper for my grandson.


I have still been going to my fortnightly workshop and here is the latest card that we made. The stamps are ALTENEW Hennah Elements. They are beautiful stamps and I desperately need these. :-) The stamps stamp out beautifully and lovely to colour. Mine have been coloured with promarkers. The greeting stamp was from a stampin up set. I have added some gems to the center of the flowers.


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment