Thursday 16 April 2015

2 Challenges, 1 Card

Well what a beautiful few days we have had, hope it's here to stay. I have a card today that I am entering into 2 challenges. The first is at Cuttlebug Mania. There challenge is 'Button Up'. I have followed this weeks sketch over on Tuesday Morning Sketches 


I have made the card for my great niece. Not sure where the image came from but during my clear up I found quite a few images that need colouring. I coloured this image with promarkers. Backing card & paper are from my stash. Computer generated greeting with the plaque cut with a labels die. Buttons added from my stash. 


Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!! Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card!! Lovely papers and image!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete