Tuesday 28 October 2014

Only 9 more sleeps....

.......til I go on my holibobs to Florida & I can't wait.....but the lead up is very busy..so much to do and not enough time. Today I had a date with The Rig Doctor. I have a pale carpet in my lounge and it was filthy but now it is all clean again! :-) Brilliant machines!

As we are going away for a month I need to get all my family & friends cards made for the rest of the year and here are 3 of them.

The first one is for my sister whose birthday was a couple of weeks ago. It is a DL card made with BeBunni's 'Love' Papercrafting kit. The backing card and the topper are both matted onto silver card. The greeting is from Craftwork Cards.



This card is an anniversary card. The backing card and patterned card are from my stash. The topper has been printed from the BeBunni 'Love' CD. The 'ribbon' is fact a piece of card and the greeting has been stamped onto the card. 



This is a card which I really really like. I saw something similar on Pintrest. I think the embossing on the white card is really effective. I will definitely be using my embossing folders a bit more :-)



Thanks for reading



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set of cards Cally.Have the best time!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Cally lovely images too!

    ReplyDelete