Friday 25 April 2014

A wet and windy day!!

Well what a wash put today has been. It turned out beautiful yesterday but today has done nothing but rain and it has felt very cold. So what do you do on a wet miserable afternoon - go and do some crafting- and that's exactly where I have been this afternoon. I was on a bit of a roll and finished 1 card off from card group last week and made a further 3 more. I will start to show these tomorrow hopefully when the light is right and I can take some photos of them.

In the meantime here is a card that I made a couple of weeks ago. I love this little chap, he is so cute. He is from the Pollyanna Pickering papercraft pack. There are some adorable images in this kit. With this one all I have done is added some black card. The backing paper, topper and greeting are all from the kit.


Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. So changable is the weather these days Cally we was the same yesterday as you and today wet and windy and cold like you say...............just loving your card though! x

    ReplyDelete