Friday 4 April 2014

40th birthday Card

Had my craft workgroup yesterday morning and we made a lovely card (will post later). The weather was beautiful and sunny but got overcast in the afternoon. Luckily we haven't been too affected down here with the dust cloud. 
Today has been very overcast and quite chilly. I have been up in my craft room as I had to make a card for and ex colleague of my hubby's. It's her birthday tomorrow and we are going to a bowling party tomorrow and then to Smith & Westerns for a meal. She is 40 and she loves anything to do with soldiers etc. Not very feminine :-). 
Here is the card that I have made for her. The image and backing papers have come from 'The Best of La pashe' CD.  The image is decoupaged. The backing card is kraft card and the number 40 is also cut from kraft card. 


Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card Cally l like every detail you have given it truly is a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Cally ,love the papers and great image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool card! I love the camo backing paper xxx

    ReplyDelete