Tuesday 25 March 2014

My First Christmas Card of 2014

Looking through blog land today and came across the challenge at Winter Wonderland which is 'Paint the Town Red' - Christmas Theme using lots of red. Here is my card. Again I have followed a sketch, this time from Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge here. Here is the sketch.



Here is my card. I am not sure what make the stamp is but I know it came in a set of 4. I stamped it using memento ink and coloured it with Berry red promarker. The frame and corners were cut from red mirri card using Spellbinders di-lites frame 1. Backing paper is from Papermania 'Deck the Halls' paper pad. Poinsettia and gems are from my stash.


Thank you for reading.


3 comments:

  1. Well done you on starting your Christmas cards Cally.
    It's beautiful.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you !! well now you have started theres no reason to stop and just think of all the cards you will have made ......This is truly stunning Cally lovely design and image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...Christmas already!!!! I wish I was that organised! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete