Tuesday 17 September 2013

What a wet day...

What a horrible grotty day. I'm not a fan of the rain especially when I have to go out... but one good thing about the autumn and winter coming is that I can spend more time in my craft room. Unfortunately not today as I had to go out but I did on Sunday when we had awful weather too.

The cards I am showing today are from one of the Hunkydory kits I have. This is from the 'Hobbies & Pastimes' range. The toppers are decoupaged and I have used the  coordinating backing card for both cards.

Really quick and easy cards that I think look great.  The greetings are also from the same kit.




Thanks for reading


3 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous Cally, I like the images
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cally.. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) I'm so glad I've found your blog now - It's brilliant & I've added you to my faves!!!!
    See you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Cally, I love those little drawers x

    ReplyDelete