Tuesday 3 September 2013

1 unfinished project now finished!

When my friend and I did the workshops at the GBCF a few weeks ago, I came away with a few unfinished projects and vowed that they would get finished....eventually.

Here is one of them. This was from dawn Wheeler's class for Crafters Companion using the Party Paws cardmaking kit. The card is and easel one. Gold mirri card, backing paper and topper were all on the kit given to us. I have added the greetings from Craftwork cards, gems and flowers from my stash. The card is slightly bigger than a 6x6 but smaller than an 8x8. I have now got to make a box as it has to be sent to my sister in Bedford.


Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Cally, I like the sweet image, the pearls and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete