Sunday 31 March 2013

Crafty Day with Friends

On Friday a few of my friends including Pam, Kim and Jackie met at Greta's for a playday and a good old natter and laugh. We don't normally get too much crafting done as we chat too much :-). This time was no different but we did get to do a little crafting.

This little basket was a project that Kim brought for us all. It's so cute. The basket is made out of a piece of  6x6 paper, the handle from a Martha Stewart punch and the rabbit is made out of various punches. She even brought some mini eggs to fill the basket with.


This is the bracelet that Greta got us to make. It is lovely and so easy to make. This one I made a bit big for me but I sat this afternoon and made another one. 

Here is the one I made this afternoon. I will definitely be making more in different colours. 

Thanks for reading.


3 comments:

  1. Love the blue bracelet Cally - and I see the eggs are all gone x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous Cally and also your bracelets totally fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the easter basket the bunny is really sweet,the bracelets are fabulous!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete