Tuesday 26 March 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More

The challenge over on Addicted to Stamps & more this week is 'Make your mark' where you need to use your pens so I have used my promarkers to colour the bear and balloon. I have made it into a new baby card as I don't have many of these in my box and you never know when someone may ask you for one.

I have followed the sketch over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Here is the sketch
Here is my card
Recipe:
White square card blank
Blue backing card from stash
Backing papers from Forever Friends 'The Goodlife' paper pad
Image Daisy & Dandelion stamp
Promarkers
Greeting from Craftwork cards
Stampin Up scalloped oval punch

Thanks for reading


6 comments:

  1. Oh Cally this is lovley he is so cute and the sketch works so well with the papers youve chosen Good Luck
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of your amazing and fantastic cards Cally this is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!! That is a darling bear. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's lovely Cally - beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet. Great colors and image.

    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww he's cute! Fab card :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

    ReplyDelete