Monday 3 September 2012

So the week begins again!!

Can you believe it's Monday already. Was up early today and at the Gym by 7.45am. Am really enjoying my exercising and am feeling much better for it. Came back home and did the dreaded housework - yuck - but it had to be done! Had Slimming club this evening - lost 1lb which I am very pleased with bearing in mind that I had 2 take away and ate out yesterday and had cake!!! I have given myself a target of loosing 8lb by my birthday which is on 2nd October. I will then weigh less than I have been in about 20 years!! I will keep you posted on how I get on.

I did get to make a card this afternoon and will show that in a later post but for today here is a card I made for 1 of my nephews for his birthday this month. It's another decoupaged car. They are so good for male cards!

Recipe: -
Square card blank
Black card and silver holographic card from scrap box
La Pashe 'Wacky Wheels' decoupage image
3 glittered brads
Greeting from Craftwork cards.

Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cally, Wow you did it again!!... your male cards are fantastic so beautiful are the images and the layout and well done at slimming club and keeping up at the gym you'll have those lbs of in no time and if you do lb a week that's good going so keep up the good work well done you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Cally, I like the car and the metal look background.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great - so sporty and such a super Dude card (although my 17 year old DD would love it too). What a cool image and your colors really set it off. Great job!

    ReplyDelete