Wednesday 22 April 2020

Long Time No Post

WOW long time no post and boy what a lot has happened since then - mainly COVID19. Hope you are all well and are staying safe and following the lockdown rules. I am going to work as I work at our local Tesco on the checkout. I am missing my grandsons alot but I am lucky in that they don't live very far away and I get to see them when my son and daughter in law take them on their daily exercise past our house although o is killing me that I can't give them a hug. My other daughter in law is expecting a baby in June and I am hoping above hope that this lockdown is over by the time the baby is born but I am not confident. 

Right on my days off I have been up in my craft room trying to get ahead of myself with all the birthdays/anniversaries etc. I am getting there but it is slow going. I can't always concentrate and my mojo keeps going away.  When I was looking for something I did come across a couple of boxes that card toppers etc from ages ago that I was going to make into new cards. I thought this would be good as I didn't have to think too much and I would have some quick cards to give out.

Here are the first lot that I made. 

This was a frame with hand made paper flowers that was made at a workshop at Doncaster with Mel Heaton (I think!) a few years back. Just added to a card blank and stamped image.


Again the next two cards were made from a single card that was done at a workshop with Creative expressions. The first card was the insert and I have just added the greeting, gems and the backing.


This was the front of the card and I just added the greeting embellishment.


The next three cards were just taken off cards and then re stuck onto card blanks. 





Thanks for reading and stay safe

Cally

No comments:

Post a Comment