Saturday 26 January 2019

More Workshop Cards

My main crafting these last couple of weeks has been finishing off the wedding invites for my son and my future daughter law. They have all been finished now and they have been over today to write them and send them off. I have to say that I am very pleased with the way they have turned out. (watch out for a future post). I am now moving on to start more wedding invites for a friend's daughters wedding. My gift to them.

I have managed to make a couple of birthday cards which I can't show you at the moment as the recipient might see it. :-). I have been to a couple of workshops so have been making cards there.

Today I have a couple of cards that I made at Linda's workshop. The first one is a 3d card that would look lovely as a wedding card. Lots pf die cutting but the end result is worth it. 




The second card has a lovely delicate butterfly die cut in the middle. Very intricate but looks lovely. Love the paper we used as well. 




Thank you for reading
Cally 

1 comment:

  1. As always you create such lovely cards this is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete