Tuesday 20 March 2018

Maid of Honour Card

My son and his fiancee are getting married next year and I have been asked to do the invites which I can't wait to do (I think!!!). Jodie is obsessed with Alice in Wonderland so that is going to be the theme of the wedding. 

She wanted to ask her sister to be her Matron of Honour and asked me if I could make a card for her. She wanted to incorporate Alice is we could. She knew what she wanted to say to her and this is what we came up with. The image was from the internet and is copyright free. The Alice in Wonderland font was downloaded from the internet and free. 

Jodie made up a 'Maid of Honour' box for her sister which included face mask, calming candle and a mini bottle of prosecco for her to drink when Jodie becomes bridezilla!! :-)  



Thanks for reading

Cally






No comments:

Post a Comment