Friday 1 December 2017

Catch Up

My my what a busy month I have had since I last blogged. Firstly we took my oldest grandson across to the Isle of Wight for a few days. This would be the last time would take him on his own as next year we will take the little one also. The week consisted mainly of soft play. That's all he likes to do. :-)  Here are a couple of pictures of him


We got back on the Friday and then on the Sunday hubby and I went on our first long cruise. We sailed on P&O's Ventura. Beautiful ship and a fantastic time we had. We sailed from Southampton and called at Lisbon, Tenerife, Grand Canaria, La Palma and Madeira. All beautiful places. We enjoyed it so much that we have booked another for next September on the Britannia this time down to the Med.
Here is one of the professional photographs that we had taken on one of the formal nights on board. Don't scrub up too bad do we?


Obviously with all these holidays I haven't had much time to craft but I have been to a couple of workshops. This is the box that we made at the last Saltdean workshop with Clair and Sharni. Was made using tonic dies. A lot of die cutting but looks really good made up. More dies for my wish list :-) 



Thanks for reading 
Cally 

No comments:

Post a Comment