Wednesday 26 July 2017

Great Nieces Card & Pressie

I have just got back from a couple of days up at Thomasland with my grandson. 4th year running and he still loves it. This will probably be the last year with him on hos own, next year we will be taking the little one as well! Eek!!



Last Saturday was one of my great nieces' birthday. Here is the card that I made her. The image I believe is a Kanban one which I fell in love with. Such a cute image which I have decoupaged. (I have just noticed that I have lost one of the gems on the bottom!


Here is the gift I made her. The wooden letter was painted with acrylic paint and then I stuck some gems to make it sparkle. The box frame is 4" square. I then spelt out her name and then stuck some more gems. 


My niece sent me a picture of Emily opening it. I think she liked it :-) 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting

Thanks for reading

Cally 

No comments:

Post a Comment