Monday 9 January 2017

Christmas Catch Up

So Christmas... yes it was 2 weeks ago and I am trying to catch up on my blogging :-) We had a quiet Christmas - A nice quiet Christmas day spent with my youngest son and his girlfriend and boxing day we had my oldest son, his wife and the grandchildren over which was a bit more hectic :-). Here are a few pictures to bore you with. 

The last few pictures are of the beautiful handmade cards that I received from my friends.

Hubby and I in our Christmas jumpers

Roxy the Reindeer - she wasn't impressed!! 

Christmas dinner 

My youngest son and his girlfriend

Oldest son and his family 

My two boys (yes I know but I had to dress the little one up cause I did it to his brother on his first Christmas! 

Ollie opening pressies 

Leon with his pressies from his Great Grandma 

Leon and Ollie with Nanny & Grandad 

Handmade cards that I received. 




Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment