Sunday 22 May 2016

Busy Weekend

Oh what a hectic weekend we have had. Yesterday was my oldest grandson's birthday party. A soft play and bouncy castle. Only about 10 kids turned up instead of the 20 that had been invited and accepted but a good time was had by all. 

Here he is blowing out his candles on his cake. (Proper candles this time!! :-) )


Although hubby retired back in March his official last day is tomorrow - 23rd May - so today we had a family gathering. My mother in law is also flying back to France on Tuesday so it would be the last time she will see the great grand children. 
Ollie slept all afternoon and wasn't any trouble at all.


Unfortnatley the same could not be said about the older children aged 31 & 27. My life flashed back 20 odd years with the sound of my oldest son shouting to his father 'Dad, Daniel is beating me up! '  Although he did have Leon trying to help him :-)  Boys will be boys!!


Enough of that though. I am still trawling through my photos from last year and have some digi scrap pages to show you of slefies and pictures taken whilst hubby and I have been on our weeks. 






Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment