Sunday 3 April 2016

Saltdean Workshop Card 31/03/16

Well another busy day today. We are taking the oldest grandson off on hols to the Isle of Wight tomorrow so have been washing, ironing and packing today :-). I did also have time to make a quick 'Thank You' card for my husband to give to his work colleagues for the retirement gifts he got. I will show you when I have photographed it. 

The card I do have to show you is one that we made last week in Clair's workshop. I absolutely love this card. Luckily I do have the stamp set and die set which is Stampin Up 'Number of years' stamps.  The large backing matt was done using Martha Stewart Frame Punches which I was naughty and have gone and bought them :-). We made a boxelope for the card made with WRMK enveloper. I will definitely be making more of these. 


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment