Monday 8 February 2016

Friend's Birthday Cards

Well not been keeping up to date with my blogging but then I haven't really been making cards either this year apart from those at workshops and due to my sister being down last week I did miss Clair's last one. 

However I did make 2 cards this year, both for my friend Pam who turned 65 at the end of January. At the beginning of January I received a call from Pam's hubby asking me if I can make a card for him. My mojo had disappeared ( still on hols I think!!) but I racked my brains and then remembered that I had some images from Twiggy & Toots and used that image. The greeting was done via CAP as was the pink bow which has been decoupaged. Grey and pink backing papers were used and finished off with grey ribbon and gems. The card is 8 x 8 in size.



Then I had to think of a card from me. I had a couple of ideas but wanted something simple but sophisticated. Hopefully I achieved it with this card. This was designed in CAP using the 'Secrets' kit. This was printed off and then matted onto black card and added some gems. 


Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. ... and they're gorgeous and were gratefully received :D xxx

    ReplyDelete