Friday 24 May 2013

Another Kanban Kit

The following cards have all been made using a Kanban Kit that I bought in a sale. The kit cost me a £1 and included 4 toppers and 1 sheet of backing paper (the green 1). These were easy cards to make but look classy. (Well I think so :-) ). Just added some backing card from my stash and some gems and ribbon. 
The pink backing paper is from a K & Company paper pad. Green cards are 6 x 6 cards, the square pink card is 8x8 and the other one is A5 in size.





Thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Cally, I like the images, the soft colours and both designs.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Cally they really are beautiful and so lovely are the soft colours totally stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Cally and I agree they're very classy x

    ReplyDelete