Thursday 21 February 2013

Sketch Saturday - Week 246

This afternoon, although very sunny and bright it's blooming cold out there so I have been up in my crafts room and made a few cards. Here's the first one which I have followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday latest challenge. I am still trying to use up my stash and these papers and toppers were lying on my desk.

Here is the sketch 
and here is my card.

Recipe:
Square card blank
Backing paper, topper, greeting and paper ribbon all came from he same set which I think may have come from Papermania.
White backing card & gems from my stash.
Foam tape and tape runner.

Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Cally, I love that ribbon with the pearls x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete