Wednesday 24 October 2012

Calendar For Mother in Law

My mother in law lives in France so she doesn't get to see my Grandson (her great grandson ) very much and while she was over here a few weeks ago I took a picture of her and Leon. Using Craft Artist Professional I have created a layout using the photo. I really enjoy CAP and each time I use it I find I can do new things.
I created the sheet and then printed it out. I then stuck it to 2 pieces of card to make it sturdy (printed it direct onto card originally but didn't like it!). Put 2 holes in the top and threaded some ribbon through to hang   it. I then added a calendar pad and voila!!
Hope she likes it!


Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cally, so beautiful is this and your Mother-in-law will adore it too Leon looks so lovely and content!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Cally and I'm sure mil will too.

    ReplyDelete