Tuesday 14 September 2010

My first order from a stranger

The other day I received a question via e-bay regarding a couple of art drco ladies cards that I have on there for sale. the lady asked if I was able to add some greetings to the front of the cards as it is her mother's 50th birthday at the weekend and she is a fan of Art Deco. They have even got her a cake with an art deco picture on it. I e-mailed her back and said that I could make her 3 different cards as the one's on e-bay couldn't be altered. I advised her that I would make them and e-mail pictures to her to see if she liked them.
These are the cards that I made. The images all come from freebies I got from Creative Crafting Magazine.




I have just received an e-mail from her to say that she loves them and wants them..whoo hoo.. I'm so excited.
Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. They're beautiful cards Cally. Well done on the sale. Can understand why you're so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder Cally they are lovely
    Im an art deco fan too. Well done you
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete