Wednesday 4 August 2010

August Birthday's..I have many..........

....family birthdays in August and most of them are men and we all love doing men's cards. Here are the first 3 that I have made.

The first one os for my cousin, a very easy card using glittered peeloff stuck on black card. The backing card was then cut using the cuttlebug and nesties. A few bits of black card candy and a 'Happy Birthday' peel off and voila!!!

The next card is for my nephew in law. The camper van is a black peeloff from Little Claire designs stuck onto paper from my statsh. The other papers are all from my stash also. The matts have been cut using the cuttlebug and nesties.

The last card is for my brother-in-law. The image is a decoupage image that I found in my topper box. It has been stuck on green card. The paper was a cut off I found in my bits box. I then added some gems. The message was stamped.


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment