Sunday 17 July 2016

Very excited today....

'I'm so excited and I just can't hide it, I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!' This was I am today cause I am off to see TOM JONES this afternoon at the Sussex County Cricket Ground. This is an early birthday pressie from my hubby and I can't wait. Watch here for piccies :-)

Too excited to get up in my craft room today but I do have a card to share with you. This is for my Nephew and his wife's 1st anniversary last week. They got married abroad and it was a year ago today that they had a big family and friends party to celebrate the marriage. 

Card I made was quite simple, just card and mirri card. The greeting was done n CAP. Hopefully they have it now as they went away to Italy for their anniversary.


Thanks for reading


No comments:

Post a Comment