The card on the left has an acetate butterfly that has been stamped using Stazon Opaque white ink. Now being a very novice & I mean novice stamper I was surprised how easy it was to stamp and how effective it looked.
In the afternoon we used the Marshmellow & Cappuccino range which I thought was a wired combination to start with but looked stunning together.
The first one we did was supposed to be put together to make concetina book but I have decided to keep mine separated and make 3 cards. The second card was made by cutting up 9 squares and adding some embellishments. I would never have thought of doing a card like this as it's a little fussy to what I normally do but I really liked it. The centres of the flowers are called Card Candy which are fab! and at only £1 a bag, is a bargain as well!!
When we had finished these cards Jane set us a challenge to make a small card using some of the papers and embellishments. This is the card I made. If you go onto Julie's blog at http://cardsbyjulie.blogspot.com/ you can see all the other's. Although we all had the same items to make the card, everyone is different.
Julie is doing another class on 15th May using their Black & White papers. Unfortunately I can't go as I will be arriving back from holiday on that day so probably won't be awake enough to do it.
It was a great day with great company, thanks Pam, looking forward to the next one now!!!
Thanks for reading.