Saturday 30 July 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #362

It has gone very dark outside at the moment and I think it may begin to rain soon. I may have another afternoon in my craft room which would be nice.

The card I have to show you today is another of the male birthday cards I had to do. I followed the sketch over on Tuesday Morning Sketches

Here is the sketch.

Here is my card


For the card I used Hunkydory's Hobbies & Pastimes - Around the Track and How's That. Everything used on the card was from the pack apart from the gold mirri card and the card blank.

Thanks for reading


2 comments:

  1. Fun card for a racing fan. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for a car guy!! Fun image and papers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete