Saturday 23 July 2016

Still Playing Catch up....

Right I have just returned from a lovely couple of days up near Tamworth at Thomasland with Leon. We were worried that he was getting too old for Thomas but he still loves him and got very excited when we told him that we were going. We had a bit of a nightmare journey up there Thursday afternoon/evening. SAT NAV said 3.5hrs, It took us just under 6 to get there. Leon was so good. Portable DVD's are such a godsend. I will post some pictures when I have them sorted. 

Now a catch up!! Last Sunday, my friend and I went to see Ton Jones at the Sussex Cricket Ground. The tickets were an early birthday pressie from my hubby. The show was FABULOUS!! Tom was amazing and has still got it. The voice is still as powerful as ever. He sung a lot of his old songs including my favourites Delilah and You Can Keep your Hat On. :-). We had great seats and the weather was beautiful.

A fab evening, fab show and fab company!!









Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment