Craft Items for Sale

Saturday, 16 July 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge

Today the sun has been shining and the weather was very summery.....shush! we don't want to frighten it off. 

I should have been at a craft day today but I couldn't go so when I got back this afternoon I went up into my craft room. I coloured this image a few days ago using my promarkers. I haven't coloured for ages so was quite pleased with this. I needed to make it into a card for my great niece but my mojo went so I decided to have a look at some sketch challenge blogs. Haven't entered a challenge in so long. 

I went with the sketch over on Tuesday Morning Sketches. Here is the sketch.



Here is my card. 


Image - not sure where it came from
Coloured with Promarkers
Spellbinders Rectangle and scalloped Rectangle nesties
Backing card & paper from stash
Buttons from stash
Greeting from Craftwork cards.

Thanks for reading

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little girl birthday card. I love the soft pinks used. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! I love that adorable image!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft pink sweetness of your card Cally!Thanks so much for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete