Sunday 3 July 2016

Quick Catch up

Well today hubby and I have been to a 4th July BBQ at some friends. Turned out to be a lovely day and ate too much :-) - photo's to follow.

Last week hubby and I had a week away down in Devon. Haven't been down there in a few years and it was lovely to visit it again. The weather was mostly kind to us. We even went for a train journey down to Cornwall for the day, Penzance. First time I have ever been to Cornwall and hopefully not the last. 
Here are a few pictures from our trip. 




We stayed at Dawlish Warren and every evening we went for a walk along the seafront to Dawlish and back again. 


Before our walk up to HayTor



Gaz at the top. I am not too good with heights so I only climbed so far. 


Hound Tor which we climbed


I also have some more cards made during my crafty week away. This time using a Party Paws papercraft set and inserts.





Thanks for reading


1 comment:

  1. What a place to visit and hopefully you will visit again l love it there and nice the weather was good too! your photos are amazing and the cards are just so cute x

    ReplyDelete